Well, AtoZ wrapped up over than half a month ago and I failed once again! Some quick bullet pointed thoughts:
- I do intend to finish and to give them away as post cards. My soft deadline is the end of June, my hard deadline the end of August to finish. Keep an eye out. 🙂
- I got slightly further than last year! Yay!
- No more challenges for me unless I have all or most of it done beforehand. 3/4 if it’s a (more or less) daily challenge lasting a month as this was.
- That said, I actually have an idea I’m excited about for next year, which may be my last chance in a long time to participate, so I’m going to try to get that prepared in time.
- This is the end of the list!
I’ve actually made a deal with myself that if I’m where I want to be in a year I can quit my job early (I was going to quit next September) and use those 3 months to get a good backlog of work going before I travel, among other things. So hopefully I’ll be around here more regularly!